Friday, May 1, 2015

Image Indexing COMPLETE

This week, with the help of my football obsessed husband, I completed my football image indexing! I must say, even with the guidelines for the description element, it would have been very difficult to complete this assignment on my own.

Also, huge shout out to RACHEL for helping me out with the 1975 Washington player numbers. After hours of searching, I was just about ready to give up until I utilized my PLN and tweeted at Rachel for help. She came through with, I think, the only roster I had not found.

This assignment has been by far one of my favorites in all of graduate school. It was awesome collaborating with my classmates in a "real life" situation. Everyone had so much to bring to the table that it made it easy and enjoyable to stare at football pictures every night for the last few weeks.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment