Friday, May 1, 2015

Last Blog Post

While I may not be hitting the magic number of posts (I was so close!), I will make this my last blog post of the semester. I do not want to fill up this blog with mumbo jumbo just to hit 39 posts. I don't think that is fair to my classmates or Dr. MacCall so 32 blog posts will have to suffice.

I have so enjoyed this course and was especially grateful to Dr. MacCall for urging me a few semesters back to sign up. I am an advocate for project-based learning and the assignments used for this course were just that. They allowed me to get my hands dirty and full grasp the idea and practice behind metadata and what a useful tool it is in the world, not just librarianship.

Props and a huge thank you to Dr. MacCall for always being open to discussions, questions and ideas during our journey into the world of metadata and PLN's. Also, thank you to my classmates for indulging in my wordy blog posts, crazy questions, feelings of inadequecy in the field. Y'all are seriously the best.

Now I can officially call myself a "Metadata Minion". :)




No comments:

Post a Comment