Friday, May 1, 2015

Thoughts on my PLN

I will admit, the task of creating and updating my PLN for this class was a little daunting at first. It wasn't until I got the hang of Twitter that I really found it useful for pointing my classmates and colleagues to particular bits of information, interesting articles or questions on this blog that I really felt the full effect of a PLN. Heck, I even made a connection on Twitter with someone who has my same interested in Museums, Archives and Special Collection exhibits! We started up a convo via Twitter, then moved to a private message chat where she shared some amazing resources with me!

While I may not keep this blog up after today, I plan on continuing my PLN through Twitter and other modes of social media. It is such a great way to connect and keep up with the goings on within a particular field of interest.

I hope to keep up with all my classmates and fellow cohortians via my PLN after graduation and look forward to seeing the awesome things everyone is doing!

1 comment:


  1. Most definitely I’ve been on Twitter sporadically but this for the course I definitely enjoyed, and looking for to seeing where everyone goes after we graduate and cool new projects.

    ReplyDelete