Saturday, April 18, 2015

Digital Repository Screencase is LIVE

I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend! I have uploaded my screencast for Publishers' Bindings Online to YouTube. You can find it here.

I will also be emailing everyone my handout and a link to the video as well as posting it in the Blackboard discussion. Covering all my bases :)

I really enjoyed this project, not only learning more about my own repository but everyone else's. There are so many awesome digital repositories out there and seeing the wide variety of subject matter was fascinating! Now my wheels are turning and I have a running list of ideas I would LOVE to see come to fruition regarding digital repositories. Hopefully, I will be able to be a part of some of these opportunities. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment