Saturday, April 11, 2015

Mississippi State vs Ole Miss

Colleagues! I am working on finishing up my Element Guidelines and gathering all of the opponents into a nice pretty package for the Simple Vocab plugin on Omeka and I need some help!

Adam was kind enough to send me a list of who got what images. From this I can see the total amount opponents we are dealing with but I am struggling with a few of the images who's file name includes "Mississippi". Is this Mississippi State or Ole Miss? We played ALL THREE Mississippi schools in 1975 and I have already ruled out that it is not Southern Miss. I was not assigned any of the Mississippi images so for those of you who were-would you be so kind as to enlighten me?

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Now that some of the Mississippi images have been uploaded to Omeka, maybe you'll be able to tell by looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie. I went through the folder of images and I had a tough time identifying who that Mississippi team was. However in a couple photos I was able to barely make out this blurry Southern Gentleman logo on a few of the helmets, so I am willing to say with 99% certainty that it's Ole Miss. So we should go with that! : )

    ReplyDelete